TRANSFORMATIONAL HYPNOTHERAPY

Re-programme your subconscious to heal your body and mind.

What is Rapid Transformational Therapy?

RTT embraces many of the positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy that are known to produce a transformative effect on clients: the use of trance, regression and hypnotic conditioning.

However RTT goes beyond this to build a new therapeutic approach. Marisa Peer, the creator of RTT, identified that regardless of their issue, clients benefitted from the application of a particular set of techniques over and over again. These insights provided the foundations for Rapid Transformational Therapy to emerge as a distinctive approach.

What does it look like?

We know that clients are time starved and come to a therapist in pain, often both physically and emotionally. They want rapid results.

The first difference with RTT and other therapeutic modalities, is that it aims to deliver permanent change in one to three sessions.  Although one session is often sufficient to create permanent and lasting change, some clients and some issues will require more than one session.

The second difference with RTT and other therapies, is that it is a method that truly empowers clients.
A protocole using innovative techniques such as one technique known as “Role Function, Purpose, Intention” honours and values the significance clients attach to their issues/problems and then offers a powerful emotional release from them.

Using RTT, clients can transform both longstanding emotional pain, trauma, physical symptoms and ailments. But RTT has also been proven to result in pervasive and permanent transformation in areas that are traditionally difficult to improve :

Addiction, Procrastination, Performance, Public Speaking, Confidence and Self-Esteem,
Food Disorders and Weight, PTSD, Relationships…
 

 

A third way that distinguishes RTT, is in its use of Command Cell Therapy that purposefully promotes and provokes healing of the body, as opposed to positive conditioning alone.

Lastly, RTT draws out ‘unfinished business’ and is unsurpassed as a technique for addressing past trauma that clients have been holding onto for many years, and often in as little as one session.

In RTT, the client is involved with the therapist in uncovering the meaning and interpretation of events and then changing them. This leads to conscious revelations, and results in permanent and powerful change.

 

 

What happens before and after a session ?

A pre-session conversation helps to determine the issues and priorities that the client wishes to address. This can be done by telephone or skype and can take up to an hour.

My RTT sessions are approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

Following the session, the client will be given an audio recording that is an important part of an RTT session. While 60 percent of the work is done with the therapist in-session, the remaining 40 percent of the transformation happens through the client’s commitment to continue the work for approximately three weeks post session. The client is given a recording (between 20 and 30 minutes duration) that they must listen to every day following their session in order to continue to feed their subconscious mind the positive conditionings necessary to transform their negative beliefs into positive and life-nourishing beliefs.

If you would like to learn more how RTT can help and transform you, please contact me.
Elaine Rudnicki